- Job Search
- In-house lawyer
Our client, a growing business with a strong international presence, is seeking an in-house lawyer for a commercially focused role, dealing with commercial contracts, IT and IP. Full time role, based in Coventry.
Initially a family owned business that started over three decades ago, the company has grown to become a leading supplier to the retail sector with over 140 customers across the globe. They partner with well-known businesses to provide software solutions to customers and have doubled their turnover in the last 12 months.
Following a recent acquisition, the company have entered an exciting period of growth and development and are now looking to expand their well-established legal team.
This is unlike your traditional in-house role in the Midlands - with a US office and a global presence, the successful lawyer will be working with partners internationally from the US to South Africa!
· Commercially focused role -proactively looking at things that impact the business and advising on these
· Fantastic opportunity to undertake a real variety of work including commercial contracts, GDPR and data protection work, IP matters, supporting the business with any ad-hoc queries that come in
· Working in an established and supportive legal team of three, reporting directly to the head of legal
· Flexibility to work from home once a week and enjoy a good work life balance!
· An ambitious individual who is seeking not just a role but a career - the company will provide excellent development and support to assist the individual to progress within the business
· Qualified Lawyer (Training Contract or CILEx)
· Commercial contracts experience
· Understanding of GDPR
Excellent benefits package including pension, wellbeing programme, company discounts
This role is ideal for someone looking to work in-house for an international, growing company and undertake a diverse mix of work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018