- Job Search
- In-house Conveyancing Supervisor
In-house Conveyancing Supervisor (12 month FTC)
An in-house opportunity has arisen for a plot conveyancer looking to begin a career in-house, working for a leading national property developer listed on the London Stock Exchange. 12 month FTC with a view to becoming permanent. Full time role, based near Birmingham.
Our client is a leading national property business, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
They work on exciting urban regeneration and property development projects, building and completing thousands of homes each year.
They have been involved in the development of high-quality homes for many decades and have picked up a host of design awards during that time.
They have dedicated offices across the UK and they are now looking for a plot conveyancer to join their well-established team in the Midlands, close to Birmingham.
This role is a 12 month maternity cover leave of which is likely to be over 12 months. This is a role that could become permanent to the right person as the team are currently expanding.
The role - Conveyancing Supervisor
Working within a supportive team, you will be responsible for:
· Dealing with enquiries from purchasers solicitors on plot sales
· Carrying out exchanges
· Dealing with complex post completion issues
· Communicating regularly to our progress team on weekly exchanges and completion targets
· Proactively chasing solicitors to meet 28 day deadlines
· Supervising Administration Staff for issuing contracts, notices and completion statements and post completion issues
· Someone who is looking to gain or further their in-house experience working for a leading property company
· Possess existing conveyancing experience (ideally plot conveyancing)
· Someone who has experience managing their own caseload
Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Fantastic benefits package including bonus and pension contribution.
This is a unique opportunity for a conveyancer looking to move in-house.
If this role interests you, please contact Miriam Ahmad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018