- Job Search
- Legal Counsel (NQ - 2 Year PQE)
I am delighted to be working with a leading business in Coventry on their recruitment of a legal counsel (NQ - 2 years PQE).
This is an exceptional opportunity if you want to gain in-house experience as a junior lawyer in a business that offers genuine work-life balance and career development. They are very open on background as support and development will be in place. All they are looking for is a lawyer who has a good attitude, a willingness to learn and strong research, communication and writing skills.
You will be joining the business' products team. This role involves a real mix of work: regulatory, data protection, commercial contracts, products regulation. It is a good way to add to your CV and gain a variety of experience.
This role is what you make of it - if you have a desire for a particular area of work and show an ability for it, it will come your way. You are able to dabble in different areas and decide what to focus on.
Why is this a great opportunity for a first in-house move?
· The opportunity for real professional development: you will be exposed to a huge breadth of matters and the aim is that you will go on to become a subject matter expert and a key part of the legal function
· Good culture: genuine team feel, very collaborative working environment
· Great work life balance on offer: there is no expectation to stay late and working from home/flexible working is permitted
· The organisation has a reputation for being a leading business in its sector and in the Midlands
· Competitive salary on offer
This is a brilliant opportunity if you are looking to make the move in-house and gain good experience early on in your career.
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in contact with Miriam Ahmad at BCL Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in moving in-house but this opportunity isn't quite right please let me know. I'd be happy to help find the right in-house role for you.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018