- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A global business with a strong online presence is seeking a Legal Counsel.
12 month fixed term contract, West Midlands based offices with remote working on offer.
Listed on the New York stock exchange, the business is a leader in its sector. It owns and operates a number of well-known brands. With fantastic quarterly results and plans for future growth, the business is now seeking a Commercial Lawyer.
The role - Legal Counsel
Reporting into the General Counsel of UK & Ireland, you will:
* Draft, negotiate and review a variety of commercial contracts
* Become a trusted business partner to the UK business, supporting all business functions across the UK and advising on any legal queries
* Have the opportunity to liaise with a wide range of people across the business including health and safety professionals, audit and commercial teams
* Have exposure to key stakeholders
* Undertake a variety of work including data protection, procurement, large-scale commercial projects, IT and E-commerce
An experienced commercial lawyer who is able to work autonomously on a wide range of contracts.
This role is ideal for someone who wants the opportunity to gain broad commercial experience working for a globally recognised business in a position with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
This role offers a great deal of flexibility. The majority of this role can be carried out remotely and, once restrictions are eased, you will only be required in the office once a week.
Competitive salary on offer.
This role is open to someone who is looking for a 4 day working week.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in contact with email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018