- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer - Joules Group plc
Joules is a premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, Joules carefully designs clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies - whilst their homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
An opportunity has arisen to join the legal team as a Commercial Lawyer based at Head Office in Market Harborough.
Working alongside the General Counsel you will find yourself working in a fast paced environment, providing commercial support and advice to the whole business. Key responsibilities will include:-
· Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, in particular IT contracts, logistics contracts and supply of goods and services agreements.
· Maintaining and regularly updating the company's standard T&C's, including website terms and business to business purchase terms.
· Advising on marketing matters, competitions and sales promotions.
· Providing training and legal updates to the business.
· Providing compliance advice including data protection, Bribery Act and competition law.
· Liaising with senior management and providing efficient legal advice to the wider business.
· Co-ordinating external legal support (in particular international legal providers)
· Supporting the General Counsel on intellectual property and brand protection matters.
· Supporting the General Counsel with Company Secretarial matters.
This role will suit a qualified lawyer with c2-4 years' PQE*. Experience gained in any of the following areas is of interest to us for this role; Commercial, Corporate or Commercial Litigation. What we are looking for is your passion to be a lawyer in business.
Whatever your background, you will be comfortable working with and communicating to colleagues at all levels of the business and you will be able to work well as part of a team as well as having the ability to work autonomously.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK's fastest growing, lifestyle brands. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please contact Mark Levine at BCL Legal.
* The PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018