- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate (Cross-Border)
£120,000 - 150,000
Cross-Border Commercial Litigation Associate | 4 + PQE | Global Litigation Firm | British Virgin Islands
A prestigious, international disputes and investigations firm is looking for an intellectually curious, globally-minded lawyer that is interested in joining their BVI office.
- Premium high-stakes litigation
- Unmatched global footprint
- Recognised for excellence by all major industry-standard rankings organisations
- Highly experienced people consisting of U.S. litigators, English Barristers/ Solicitors, Hong Kong lawyers and offshore lawyers
- Working on high-stakes matters with a cross-border element
- Handle matters involving financial products and services disputes; civil and commercial litigation; judgment enforcement and asset recovery; class actions; criminal defense and regulatory enforcement and internal investigations
- No direct personal taxes are levied in BVI
- Hybrid working in desirable overseas territory
- Relocation package
- 4+ PQE
- Eligible for Admission in British Virgin Islands
- Multi-jurisdictional experience
- Demonstratable disputes experience within the firm's practice areas
- Client-facing experience
- Robust writing, drafting and editing skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like