- Job Search
- Senior Family Solicitor
Senior Family Solicitor| Dynamic Offshore Law Firm | St Helier, Jersey | Relocation Opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for Senior Family Solicitor to join a reputable Jersey firm in heading up their busy and successful family law team
- Small, friendly, and local focused firm
- Reputation for being the go-to firm for local businesses, families and individuals
- Relaxed but professional working environment
- Broad range of services, covering a variety of sectors and specialisms
- Led by industry recognised team of expert Jersey lawyers
- Partner-level position which would suit an ambitious senior associate, junior partner or a barrister with the requisite experience
- Rapid progression to Partnership subject to local qualifying criteria
- Realistic and achievable targets allowing for proper work/ life balance
- Solid baseline of work
- Excellent platform for future growth and development
- Be responsible for managing the team and growing and developing the firm's family law offering
- 7+ PQE
- High degree of legal knowledge and experience across all aspects of family law
- Previous experience of managing more junior fee earners
- A sound knowledge of the essential economics of a law firm
- Will need to be able to manage client relations confidently, professionally and courteously
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like