- Job Search
- Interim Employment Lawyer
Employment Lawyer -Ongoing interim requirement x 2
Part time or Full time
An in-house organisation in Oxfordshire is seeking 2 respondent employment lawyers (solicitor/ Barrister/ Legal Executive) to support their wide ranging requirements. You will need at least 3 years experience to be able to conduct the role to the appropriate standard. You will also be available to start work by January at the latest.
- Interesting non contentious and contentious workload.
- Advice work to senior HR and senior managers
- Able to work unsupervised with experience of all aspects of employment law including - TUPE, sex/race/disability discrimination.
- Small specialist team, Free parking, good transport links
These are great opportunities to work in an interesting organisation with a great group of lawyers.
If you're interested in this Employment Lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018