- Job Search
- In-house Lawyer - Amazing environment
Having recently recruited a more junior lawyer for this company I can not fault them in any way!!
They are responsive
They listen to you
They will support you
The business has a product that is used in so many applications they are recession proof
They are global
With the leadership of the Head of Legal the legal team are more than just lawyers. He himself is co-chair of the companies employee resource group supporting their LGBTQ+ community.
Totally open to a hybrid working model to suit you.
There is now an opening for a lawyer with c3-5 years PQE to join the team and business to support the growth of the Group's business in the EMEA region.
The workload will be varied and we are in no way looking for an expert in all areas.. just an openness to give it all a go!
Areas of work will include:
- Contract reviews, draft and negotiate new contracts (both from sales and procurement perspective)
- Advising on competition law matters, confidentiality and intellectual property, product liability, contract disputes and general liability issues
- Advising on commercial arrangements including contract manufacturing, logistics and warehousing, agency and distribution matters
- Advising on confidentiality/IP issues when engaging with third parties in various contexts (including R&D)
- Assisting in matters relating to corporate governance best practice and regulatory compliance
- Providing legal and transactional support on any growth initiatives, disposals, internal reorganisation, restructuring, expansion and refinancing projects in Europe
- Supporting M&A activities and integration matters within Europe post acquisitions
- Providing support/coordinating company secretarial matters relating to UK and other European entities
Ideally you will:
- Be c3-5 years PQE as qualified Lawyer
- Have good commercial awareness and ability to deliver strategic advice in a pragmatic, accessible/easy to understand manner
- Enjoy a wide range of legal matters in a dynamic, high-activity environment and have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn on the job
- be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Have had some exposure to multilingual/international/cross border experience
- Have strong communication/ presentation skills - be able to deliver in house training to the wider business
- be interested in some travel within Europe
To learn more please contact Mark Levine @ BCL Legal, via email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like