- Job Search
- Legal Counsel 3-5 PQE (Maternity Cover - home based)
Legal Counsel 3-5 PQE (Maternity Cover - home based)
Fast growing consumer business is looking for a lawyer to join on a 9 month but possible permanent home-based basis.
Over the past couple of years the legal team has been building up its strength under the direction of a superb general counsel.
The business recruited it's first lawyer 2 years ago and now they are up to a team of 6 - with one of the lawyers going off on maternity leave.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a lawyer keen to make the move in-house for the first time or for a lawyer already in-house to grow their skills in a fast growing business.
The work is likely to be incredibly varied but you will likely be involved with a mixture of:
- Commercial contract drafting, review and support;
- Trade mark portfolio management
- Assisting the business with M&A/ integration work
- Setting up of new processes to assist the business and legal team get the best out of what is still quite a new function for the business.
Please don't be put off if you don't have experience in all these areas - as long as you have a can-do approach our client will be open to discussing how you can help them - and them you!
This is for a December or January start.
If you are available or coming available this is such a great business and GC to work with. Please do drop me a note and we can arrange to speak.
Placing People in Companies Like