- Job Search
- Interim Senior Lawyer - Fast Sector!
£90,000 - 115,000
Are you available for a 6 month contract - it could go longer or even permanent but for now the requirement is 6 months.
This is an opportunity to work with a fairly new in post GC, helping to build a legal 'fit for business' function from the ground up.
The working environment is described as "a really exciting place to be with passionate people and a strong brand"
As you would expect for a company in rapid growth stage, the mix of work can change day to day depending on what the business needs are but areas of work will be as follows:
· Reviewing a range of contracts and IP issues
· Identifying key compliance areas and areas of risk and implementing controls.
· Forging a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with the procurement team.
· Developing proper ways of working with the wider business, forward planning, updating policies and agreeing strategy for Legal involvement in contract.
Ideally you will be:
· Pragmatic, experienced commercial lawyer with a lot of common sense.
· Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision and is comfortable dealing with senior management/ CEO directly.
· Strong commercial contracts experience.
· Ideally experience gained within industries such as manufacturing or retail would be helpful.
· Strong communication skills and experience building strong relationships in an in house environment.
· Able to work in a fast paced environment. Some passion for the opportunity to make a difference.
· More than simply a lawyer solving legal issues - an ability to solve wider problems for the business.
· Ideally someone keen to have some office time
· Available ASAP
If this sounds like an opportunity you are keen to learn more about please contact Mark Levine.
Placing People in Companies Like