- Job Search
- Interim Commercial Lawyer
£450 - 475 per day.
Interim Commercial Lawyer required for an immediate start. Initial 3 month role which could go permanent (if that is of interest to you).
The interim Commercial Lawyer is required to support the Legal Team with the review of commercial contracts from across the global business.
Working for this instantly recognised company you will be involved with:
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating client commercial contracts for the Group globally
* Providing guidance to colleagues on legal risks and commercial contracts
* Advising on master service agreements, general terms and conditions, heads of terms and memoranda of understanding and non-disclosure agreements
* Contracts often involve extensive discussions regarding IP and data protection issues
* Supporting and championing all aspects of legal practice within the group globally
* Supporting the roll-out of new template contracts and new contract approval process
* Extensive autonomy and responsibility and the candidate will be expected to draft and negotiate contracts independently, while referring up to senior management on certain matters
*Drafting and reviewing data processing agreements and data sharing agreements and liaising with the Group Data Protection Officer on general data protection matters
* Working with the Governance Team on compliance matters including risk management and company policies and procedures
With operations in the UK, North America, Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, this company is a leader in it's specialised sector.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018