- Job Search
- Legal Executive/ Contract Manager
15th February 2021
Legal Executive/ Contract Manager
Niche technology business working with large and often well known businesses across the UK is looking for a suitably experienced individual to come on board and help them with their commercial contracts - whether this be negotiating best terms or helping the sales team complete deals.
Working with main business stakeholders you will have a varied work load that is likely to keep you busy and learning new skills. Support is there from the Commercial Director but the main legal/ contract elements of the business will fall to you.
If you are looking for the next step in your career this is certainly a role worth looking at.
· Legal drafting and management of both new and on-going legal agreements in relation to Customers, Vendors and Suppliers.
· Review, negotiate and draft on a range of contractual documents including Multi Supplier Agreements, Service schedules and NDAs.
· Ensure that contract review processes operate efficiently, and comprehensive records of contractual commitments are maintained
· Provide legal advice to the business in the management of claims, disputes and dispute resolution services
· Supporting the Business with its DP compliance with UK and European legislation such as evaluating DP activities, guidance on DP impact assessments and supporting any GDPR audits.
· Supporting business' compliance programmes from a legal perspective including the provision of training
· Supporting in the development and deployment of initiatives to improve the business' effective management of legal risk and legal compliance, including provision of training where required
· Assistance with maintaining compliance with the legal framework of contracts and storing of final signed documents.
If you are interested in this career opportunity please contact Mark Levine at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018