- Job Search
- Legal Counsel (remote working)
Permanent In-House Role - Remote Working
Our client is a global financial services brand which specialises in retail and wholesale foreign exchange seeks to recruit a commercial lawyer to join its legal team. The company operates in 22 countries and is headquartered in London.
Applications are sought from qualified lawyers who have between two and five years' PQE; candidates should have general commercial experience and experience in any of the following would be beneficial:
· commercial agreements
· card issuing
· card schemes
· prepaid cards
· remittance (cash to cash and account to account)
· payments and regulatory
· experience of project managing international work
· Qualified lawyer with experience working in the UK (preferred), or other common law lawyer, from a reputable private practice law firm or in-house
· 2+ years PQE
· Knowledge of the regulatory regimes relevant to cards, payments (including payment networks)
· Knowledge of e-commerce, consumer contract and marketing law, regulation and practice
· Awareness of financial services regulatory regime in major jurisdictions
· Commercial and business focused approach essential, with capability to negotiate commercial as well as legal points
· Self-motivated hard worker with the ability to manage a varied and high volume workload and meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills and an assertive, challenging approach.
This is a permanent opportunity which will offer remote working save for travel to London as and when required (likely to be 2-5 days per month).
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like