- Job Search
- In House Real Estate Paralegal
Our client is a dynamic property development company based in the West End that focuses on affordable housing.
The organisation seeks to recruit a paralegal to work alongside its General Counsel. This role will offer challenging and varied work within a team focused and collegiate environment. Work will include:
1.Liaising with solicitors in the drafting of the contract, leases and transfer deeds for individual schemes
2. Collating information for other teams within the organisation (Planning and Operation teams) to complete legal site set up
3. Liaising with the Operations Team to supply Land Registry compliant conveyance plans
4. Assisting General Counsel and lawyers in progressing and completing deeds
5. Liaising with managing agent on service charges in lease and budget and also incorporation of Management Company at individual schemes
6. Assisting General Counsel in Company Secretarial matters
7. Dealing with the Resale and Subletting Process of properties
8. Assisting General Counsel in any other legal matter including some litigation matters and drafting of Non-Disclosure Agreements
Applications are sought from bright LPC graduates, you must have a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level. Property law experience is advantageous but not essential.
This role will be offered on a six month fixed term contract basis and will pay a competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018