- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor, Birmingham.
This national professional indemnity team are looking for an experienced professional indemnity solicitor to join this well respected Birmingham defendant professional indemnity practice on a 12 month fixed term contract with a potential opportunity to be made permanent.
-The successful candidate will undertake their own caseload of defendant professional indemnity claims
-Assist the partners on complex defendant professional indemnity work and policy coverage
-You will act for the insurers of a range of professionals including solicitors, accountants, brokers, product designers and architects.
- Ideally you will be 2+PQE and handling your own caseload of professional indemnity claims with excellent technical knowledge
- You will have some supervisory experience
- Solicitors with a commercial litigation or construction litigation bias in their current role are positively encouraged to apply
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role
- Excellent salary on offer
- Benefits subject to contract
If you are interested in this professional indemnity solicitor role, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018