- Job Search
- Funds Associate
£160,000 - 200,000
A US law firm is seeking to add an additional Associate Solicitor to their highly rated (Legal 500 & Chambers) Funds team. There is a fantastic quality of work and a genuinely international client base.
This is a Fund team that has particular expertise in advising clients across a range of sectors. Applications are ideally sought from candidates who can demonstrate the following;
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales;
· Experience of advising on fund-raising, structuring and formation of private funds;
· Exposure to working with clients in the PE, property and credit sectors;
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment at 1-3 PQE;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Strong communication skills.
In addition to superb quality work and excellent training the successful candidate can also look forward too;
· Working with subject expert Partners;
· Dedicated mentoring;;
· The opportunity to collaborate closely with colleagues in other teams;
· The chance to build genuine relationships with clients.
To apply for the position of Funds Associate please contact Nic Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like