- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Associate
Corporate Tax Associate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UKs leading corporate tax teams, in the London offices of an international firm. Flexible working patterns are available as standard - as is hybrid working. The firm offer a friendly working environment with an emphasis on work/ life balance.
The successful corporate tax associate will;
· Work for a broad range of clients across the private, public and third sectors, with clients ranging from individuals to multi-national corporates and large public sector bodies.
· Work on a really broad range of tax issues, including real estate, corporate tax, share & asset transactions, employee schemes and employment tax.
· Matters are technical and intellectually challenging.
Applications are sought from candidates with;
· A seat in corporate tax, or relevant post qualification experience;
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with NQ-2 PQE;
· Strong communication skills;
· A desire to specialise in corporate tax.
To apply for the position of Corporate Tax Associate please contact Nic Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like