- Job Search
- Private Client/ Wealth Management Senior Associate
Private Client/ Wealth Management Senior Associate
One of the UK's most recognisable legal businesses is currently seeking to add an additional senior associate level solicitor to their team in London. The team exclusively acts for HNW and UHNW individuals - advising on a full range of private client related matters. Clients includes UK, non-domiciled and international individuals.
This is an exciting time to join one of the UKs leading legal brands. There is a strategic focus on the growth of key practice areas in the London office and therefore a genuine opportunity for someone to stand out from the crowd and make a name for themselves.
This is a growing team with an established reputation for providing high quality advise on complex matters. Applications are sought from candidates who have;
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales;
· 5+ years' PQE specialising in private client work;
· A proven track record of advising HNW individuals with complex assets;
· Experience of supervising junior lawyers;
· A willingness to engage in business development activity;
In addition to superb quality work and excellent training the successful candidate can also look forward too;
· An interest array of clients;
· Challenging and intellectually rigorous work;
· The opportunity to collaborate closely with colleagues in other teams;
· Excellent ongoing training;
· Fantastic career development opportunities.
To apply for the position of Private Client/ Wealth Management Senior Associate please contact Nic Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like