- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
£75,000 - 108,000
Corporate Senior Associate - M&A
A successful and growing top 100 UK law firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their M&A team in London.
The role is recruited with succession planning in mind and so will ideally suit someone who wants to progress their career in supportive and friendly environment.
It is viewed as the perfect opportunity for someone who is feeling held back or limited in their current environment.
· Work for sell side clients on M&A work. Generally OMB and SME.
· Also work for buy side, including foreign businesses making first UK purchase.
· Additionally work for UK businesses purchasing abroad.
· Build relationships with existing firm contacts and become primary point of contact.
· Actively network and build contacts with potential new clients.
Applications sought from;
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
· Strong M&A experience with the ability to manage your own deals.
· Comfortable with networking and business development.
· Keen to be part of friendly team.
· Due to the structure of the team the role will best suit someone between 4-100 years' PQE.
To apply for the position of Corporate Senior Associate or for more information please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like