- Job Search
- Capital Markets Senior Associate
£78,000 - 105,000
Corporate Senior Associate - M&A/ Capital Markets
A top 100 UK law firm is seeking a Senior Associate with M&A and Capital Markets experience to join their team in London.
This role will really suit someone within ambition, who perhaps feels held back or overlooked at their current firm. Inclusivity is one of this firm's highest scoring traits in their internal audit and they pride themselves on providing a working environment that is genuinely progressive and supportive.
· Undertake a broad range of both sell and buy side M&A work in a sector agnostic team.
· Deals include both incoming and outgoing international deals.
· Clients are predominantly in the SME/ OMB bracket, deals genuinely range from £5million - £50million.
· Additionally to undertake Capital Markets work.
· The team act on both debt and equity.
· They act for a range of companies, nomads and brockers.
· Work covers all of the junior markets.
Applications sought from;
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
· Experience includes both M&A and Capital Markets.
· Ambitious and keen to have the opportunity to develop their career.
· Friendly and team orientated individual.
· Given the level of the role, likely to have at least 4 years' PQE.
To apply for the position of Corporate Senior Associate or for more information please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like