- Job Search
- Private Client Senior Associate
£90,000 - 120,000
Private Client Senior Associate
A really well known UK law firm is seeking add an additional private client solicitor to their team in London.
The firm are known to be an excellent employer who are able to offer a good work/ life balance but also access to an exceptional client base.
· Well known UK Law Firm with a network of offices in the UK;
· Exceptional reputation for private client work;
· Work includes HNW, UHNW and non-domiciled individuals;
· Fully embraced flexible working solutions.
· To join a highly ranked private client team;
· To work as part of the team on complex cross border matters;
· To also manage your own caseload of files;
· To assist with mentoring junior lawyers.
Applications sought from
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales;
· Strong private client experience gained in a highly regarded team;
· Experience of working on complex/ cross border matters;
· The structure of the team means the role is most likely to suit someone with 5+ years' PQE.
To apply for the position of Private Client Senior Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like