- Job Search
- Restructing Associate
£185,000 - 284,000
A leading US law firm is seeking to add an additional Associate to their Legal 500 and Chambers ranked restructuring team.
The firm have an exceptional reputation, enviable client base and pay amongst the highest salaries in London.
· Well known US Law Firm with an international network of offices;
· Highly committed to diversity and inclusivity, with demonstrable results from the application of their policies;
· Fully embraced flexible working solutions;
· Dynamic and compassionate leadership - genuinely putting people first.
· To join a highly ranked restructuring team;
· To work as part of the team on complex, multi-jurisdictional restructuring matters;
· To advise blue chip and household name clients;
· To work for clients across a range of industry sectors.
Applications sought from
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales;
· Strong restructuring experience gained in a highly regarded team;
· Experience of working on complex matters;
· The structure of the team means the role is most likely to suit someone between 2-5 years' PQE.
To apply for the position of Restructuring Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like