- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A busy local law firm - with strong community connections is seeking to add an additional solicitor to their wills & probate team.
The firm focus on private client facing work including wills, probate, family, crime and conveyancing.
· To work as part of a busy wills & probate team.
· The departments work includes wills, probate, tax, court of protection, elderly client and a little bit of trusts.
· Clients come from walk in's, referrals, general word of mouth and repeat business.
· To work as part of the team, providing excellent service to clients.
· You will be a qualified solicitor in England & Wales, with experience of advising on wills, probate and other general private client matters.
· A client focused approach and strong communication skills.
· Ability to explain complex legal matters to non-lawyers.
To be considered for the position of Private Client Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like