- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
Corporate Senior Associate
A well-known top 50 law firm is seeking to add an additional solicitor to their team in London. The firm is an excellent employer with a truly meritocratic approach to promotion. They have seamlessly adopted a hybrid working policy based around anchor days and have no plans to alter this in the future.
In addition they are happy to consider part-time working solutions.
· To work as part of a National team of corporate lawyers.
· To advise on a broad range of matters including (but not limited to) acquisitions, disposals, mergers, JV, PE, ECM, reorganisations and general corporate governance.
· Clients a really varied ranging from new start-ups all the way through to FTSE 100 listed businesses.
· Work is handled nationally and so there is a real opportunity to work with Partners and other senior lawyers who have a broad spectrum of different specialisms.
· Genuine opportunity to build relationships with clients and to take an active role in business development initiatives.
· Assist with the supervision of junior lawyers and support staff.
· Very reasonable chargeable hours target of 1300 per annum.
· The structure of the team means this role is most likely to suit someone with between 4-100 years' PQE.
· Likely to have good corporate experience gained in a Legal 500/ Chambers ranked team.
· Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
· Self-motivated and can be trusted to "get on" with things.
· Self-aware individual who will ask for help/ supervision when required.
· Not necessary to have experience of all of the team's areas of activity as caseloads can be tailored and training can be given.
To be considered for the position of Corporate Senior Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like