- Job Search
- Leveraged Finance Senior Associate
£115,000 - 130,000
Leveraged Finance Senior Associate
Are you an experienced qualified solicitor looking to make a move to a progressive and growing international law firm?
We are currently seeking a Banking Senior Associate with experience in leveraged finance to join a leading law firm in London. This is an exciting chance to join a firm that works with an international client base and offers the opportunity to work in an ambitious and rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the banking and finance sector, particularly in the area of leveraged finance. You will have the ability to advise clients on a range of banking and finance matters, including leveraged transactions, mergers and acquisitions, asset finance and corporate restructurings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE in banking and finance
* Proven experience in leveraged finance transactions
* Excellent knowledge of banking and financial regulations
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
* Ability to provide effective legal advice on complex matters
* Experience in negotiation and drafting of legal documents
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading international law firm and develop your career in banking and finance. You will have the chance to work with a variety of clients and on a range of complex legal matters.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for client service. You will be able to work collaboratively, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, and the chance to work in an ambitious and collaborative working environment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Banking Senior Associate role, please contact Nic Fear at BCL Legal
We look forward to hearing from you.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like