- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor.
Commercial Property Solicitor. A commercial property solicitor is offered the opportunity to join the Reading offices of a large private practice law firm with offices across the UK. The successful commercial property solicitor will join a Legal 500 ranked team that advises on a full range of commercial property work.
· To advise clients based in the Thames Valley, Nationally and Internationally.
· To work on commercial property matters relating to investment work, development, landlord and tenant.
· To manage a caseload of files (with appropriate supervision) and to assist more experienced lawyers on more complex matters.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment at NQ-5 PQE.
· NQ level candidates should have at least one dedicated commercial property seat.
· Qualified candidates should have post qualification experience focussed on commercial property.
· All candidates should have strong communication skills and be able to operate as a team player.
· Bespoke training and development.
· Excellent working environment with high qualify work.
· An environment where flexible/ agile working is normal.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to take a step up into a position where you will be working alongside partners renowned for their expertise and advising an excellent calibre client base throughout the UK and internationally. To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018