- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor. A corporate tax solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a corporate tax solicitor with one of the UK's leading law firms law firm. As a corporate tax solicitor in the team, you'll have access to a superb quality of work advising corporate clients. The role is based in the firms Bristol offices.
· To join a Legal 500 ranked corporate tax team.
· Corporate tax solicitors in the team get direct access to clients predominantly working on matters relating to general tax liabilities and group structures,
· In addition they work alongside lawyers in other teams supporting on corporate, real estate and banking teams.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong academic record.
· Excellent technical knowledge of corporate tax matters.
· Desire to work for a market leading legal practice.
· Excellent salary well above regional norms.
· "Big firm" benefits package.
· Opportunity to be recognised as a key team member within a non-hierarchical environment.
· Access to bespoke training and development.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious corporate tax senior solicitor seeking to work as a corporate tax senior solicitor in collaborative environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Corporate Tax Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018