- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor. A commercial property solicitor is instructed by a highly regarded regional practice, seeking to recruit a commercial property solicitor into their Bristol team. The commercial property team act for a broad range of clients nationwide on all commercial property matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join an excellent team undertaking high calibre commercial property work throughout the UK.
· Broad ranging workload including investment & development matters, acquisitions & disposals, landlord & tenant work, agricultural work amongst more generalist commercial property work.
· Strong communication skill as a proven track record in developing internal and external relationships.
· Clients range across a varied spectrum including, further & higher education, health sector, private investors, public sector and government organisations.
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
· Good understanding of commercial property work and a broad ranging skill set.
· Experience of advising a broad range of clients in different sectors.
· Strong communication skills and an interest in networking.
On offer is an excellent salary & benefits package, an excellent calibre client base and outstanding training and development.
If you are an ambitious commercial property solicitor seeking a position with an innovate and forward thinking law firm in Bristol then this could be the position for you. To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018