- Job Search
- Commercial Property Managing Solicitor
Commercial Property Managing Associate Solicitor
Commercial Property Managing Associate. A managing associate level commercial property solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within one of UKs leading law firms. Based in the firm's Bristol offices the commercial property managing associate will take a leading and influential role in the team.
· To take a leading role in the team;
· Supervising the work of junior solicitors;
· Acting as the main point of contact for some of the team's key clients;
· Working with the Partners on business development initiatives;
· Progressing your own case of files which are likely to predominantly relate to asset and portfolio management for large scale national clients.
· The nature of the role will require an experienced candidate, with at least 8 years' post qualified experience;
· Superb technical knowledge particularly in relation to landlord & tenant matters;
· Experience in the supervision and management of more junior colleagues;
· Strong networking and business development experience.
· Excellent salary;
· Comprehensive benefits package;
· Superb career development opportunities and a clear path to partnership.
To apply for this position, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018