- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor. Unique opportunity for a commercial solicitor with experience of advising large corporate clients to secure commercial solicitor role in the Bristol offices of an exceptionally highly regarded law firm.
· The successful commercial solicitor will join a highly regarded team covering the full spectrum of commercial law matters for a range of large UK and International business clients.
· As a member of the commercial law team you will undertake a broad range of work encompassing procurement, manufacturing, supply, outsourcing, distribution, agency, e-commerce, business terms, franchising and IT contracts of all types.
· The structure of the team means that they are most likely to be able to support an appointment at 4+ years' PQE.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Exposure to commercial work gained through employment in-house or with a recognised UK law firm .
· Experience of advising corporate clients.
· Strong academic record and excellent communication skills.
· Desire to work for a firm recognised as a national leader outside of London.
· Competitive salary above region norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Collegiate environment that promotes employee development and progression.
· The chance to work for a rapidly growing law firm with lots of career development opportunities
If you are seeking to develop your career, working in a truly meritocratic environment - whilst having the opportunity to work with a stellar client list then this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018