- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Associate
Commercial Property Associate. One of the UK's most recognisable legal practices is seeking to recruit a commercial property associate to join their Legal 500 ranked team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial property associate to join a team famed for the high quality of their work both in the UK and internationally.
· Acting for clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Americas.
· Advising investors, corporate occupiers, banks, public sector bodies, developers, and energy providers.
· Undertaking a broad spectrum of work including investment, rural land, development, renewable energy, environmental, financing and re-financing.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment between NQ-2 years' PQE
· Newly qualified or approaching qualification with at least a single training seat in real estate with a national practice.
· Qualified solicitors should have solid post qualification experience, focussed on commercial property.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· The firm are willing to consider candidates with a variety of different academic records.
· Market leading salary.
· The opportunity to make a career move to one of the UK's premier real estate teams.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Bespoke training and development plans.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018