- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Solicitor
£65,000 - 900,000
Commercial Senior Associate
Commercial Senior Associate. A commercial senior associate is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a commercial senior associate in the Reading offices of a top 20 UK law firm. As a commercial senior associate in this Chambers ranked team you can expect to work for a stellar client base of global businesses, including the very biggest names in tech/ IT.
· To work as a commercial solicitor in a team that routinely advises a range of blue chip clients including some of the very biggest global businesses.
· The team advises clients across a range of specialisms but with particular focus on IT and Tech.
· As a senior associate within the team you will take an active role in networking and the supervision of junior solicitors.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong technical skills gained working in either a recognised UK law firm or in an in-house environment.
· The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude and will be comfortable working in a team focussed environment
· Desire to work for a friendly modern law firm that embraces agile and flexible working practices.
· Competitive salary in-line region norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· The firm genuinely promotes work/ life balance and there is no culture of presenteeism within the organisation.
· The chance to work for an established law firm, in a team advising blue chip clients.
If you are seeking to join a team in Reading working with excellent clients but to still strike an excellent work/ life balance then this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Commercial Senior Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018