- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
Corporate Associate. Fantastic opportunity for a technically excellent and ambitious corporate associate looking for a challenging and rewarding new role in a forward thinking legal services team. The role will suit a corporate associate who is looking for something a little different from the norm.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading accountancy and multi-disciplinary practice with a world-class global brand. As part of planned strategic national growth, the Reading office are now seeking to appoint an additional corporate associate to join their established, busy and dynamic legal services team.
The work will be varied but will include;
· Mergers & acquisitions
· Corporate reorganisations
· Corporate governance, general advisory and share restructuring
· Corporate and share restructurings
· As a experienced corporate lawyer within the team you will have responsibility for your own client development and lead on your own projects.
· The role will suit an ambitious corporate lawyer looking for the best quality and variety of corporate work and a different approach to delivering solutions.
· You will be a corporate solicitor currently working at in highly regarded corporate team as an Associate
· Strong transactional corporate experience including running your own deals
· Experience of supervising junior colleagues, developing new ideas and strategies, business development and working closely with non-lawyers
· Top quality work for FTSE listed clients, the chance to work in a legal services team that is in growth mode, being part of an award winning company with a people focussed culture, the opportunity to become a better and more rounded lawyer.
· In addition to this you will receive a highly competitive salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Corporate Associate role please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal in confidence for further information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018