- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity for a technically excellent and ambitious corporate solicitor looking for a challenging and rewarding new role in a forward thinking legal services team. The role will suit a corporate solicitor who is looking for something a little different from the norm.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading accountancy and multi-disciplinary practice with a world-class global brand. As part of planned strategic national growth, the Reading office are now seeking to appoint an additional corporate solicitor to join their established, busy and dynamic legal services team.
The work will be varied but will include;
· M&A deals
· Technical reorganisations
· Corporate governance and advisory work
· Corporate and share restructurings
· In contrast to private practice roles you will work closely with clients and colleagues from the outset of deals and other corporate projects, meaning the advice you are able to give is much more proactive and collaborative.
· As a experienced corporate lawyer within the team you will have responsibility for your own client development and lead on your own projects. With access to a wealth of internal clients of the wider business and autonomy to make decisions, this is a fantastic role for an ambitious corporate lawyer looking for the best quality and variety of corporate work and a different approach to delivering solutions.
· You will be a corporate solicitor currently working at a top tier/highly regarded international or national corporate team as a Associate/Senior Associate (or equivalent).
· Given the quality and size of transactions, you will need to have excellent corporate experience. Whilst mainstream M&A experience may have formed the basis of your experience, candidates who also have experience of private equity, re-organisations and capital restructuring experience will be of most interest. You will enjoy running your own deals, supervising junior colleagues, developing new ideas and strategies, business development and working closely with non-lawyers i.e. tax, corporate finance and consultants to deliver results to clients.
· Top quality work for FTSE listed clients, the chance to work in a legal services team that is in growth mode, being part of an award winning company with a people focussed culture, the opportunity to become a better and more rounded lawyer.
· In addition to this you will receive a highly competitive salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Corporate Solicitor role please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal in confidence for further information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018