- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. A corporate solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a corporate solicitor within a top 50 UK law firm. This is a superb opportunity for a junior corporate solicitor to secure a position within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked corporate team in Surrey.
· To work as a solicitor with a highly regarded corporate team that routinely advises both public and private sector clients.
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations and joint ventures.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Exposure to corporate law work commensurate with PQE and gained working in a recognised corporate team.
· 1-4 years' PQE.
· Desire to work for one of the UK's leading private practice law firms.
· Competitive salary amongst above normal regional rates.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to join a firm that is known to be one of the most popular employers in the region.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious seeking to develop your career as a corporate solicitor within a superb environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of corporate solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018