- Job Search
- Property Litigation
Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor. A property litigation solicitor is offered the opportunity to join the Bristol offices of a Top 75 law firm with a strong presence in the South West. The successful property litigation solicitor will join a Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners ranked team.
This is a high quality law firm has one of the biggest property litigation teams in the country and advises on matters such as;
· Contentious landlord and tenant issues including dilapidations, possessions actions, purchaser claims, lease renewals, service charge disputes and trespass and squatters actions.
· Clients include national residential and commercial developers, institutional and private investors, hospitality sector clients and local authorities on urban regeneration projects.
· Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong exposure to property litigation work.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent quality work, working with some of the best specialists in the market
· Competitive remuneration package
· Excellent benefits.
To apply for the position of Property Litigation Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018