- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor. BCL Legal is assisting a professional services practice with the recruitment of a private client solicitor into their team in Bristol. This is a Partner led private client team that works on matters for clients based both locally and throughout the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a private client solicitor to join a busy and growing team which focuses on work for high net worth clients.
· Advising a range of high net work clients on wills, probate, tax, trusts and LPA matters;
· Developing relationships with existing clients of the firm and becoming the primary point of contact;
· Building relationships internally in order to secure cross referrals;
· Providing exceptional client service;
· Working closely with the head of department and playing a key role in the development of this busy and growing team.
· This position is ideally suited to a qualified solicitor in England and Wales with 2+ PQE;
· The successful candidate is likely to already have or be keen to undertake STEP qualifications.
· Sufficiently experienced with wills, probate and LPA matters to be able to progress routine matters in a self sufficiently:
· Outgoing individual with strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with market rates;
· Interesting and challenging workload;
· Working with a Partner who genuinely keen on the training and development of lawyers.
To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018