- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Associate. A corporate associate is offered the opportunity to secure a position with one of Bristol and the UK's leading law firms. The firm are seeking to recruit an additional corporate associate to join their Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team. Superb opportunity for a corporate associate to secure a role undertaking some of the best corporate work available in Bristol.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Candidates should have good technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
· The structure of team means that the position is most likely to suit a candidate with 1-8 PQE.
· Desire to work for one of Bristol and the UK's leading private practice law firms.
· To work as an associate with a highly regarded corporate team that is ranked as one of the best in London.
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, joint ventures and capital markets.
· Excellent salary well above regional norms and a comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for a firm that routinely wins awards for being one of the best employers in the UK.
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and seeking to develop your career as a corporate associate within a superb environment, this position will suit you. To be considered for the position of corporate associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018