- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor. One of the UK's most recognisable legal practices is seeking to recruit an NQ commercial property solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQ commercial property solicitor to join a team who advises household name clients.
· Acting for large scale property clients.
· Advising on landlord, tenant, disposal, acquisition and development matters.
· To be a key part of the team, advising household name clients on large scale transactions.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment between NQ-2 years' PQE
· Newly qualified or approaching qualification with at least a single training seat in real estate.
· Qualified solicitors should have solid post qualification experience, focussed on commercial property.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· The firm are willing to consider candidates with a variety of different academic records.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· The opportunity to make a career move to one of Bristol's premier real estate teams.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Bespoke training and development plans.
If you are an ambitious lawyer seeking to develop their career as an NQ commercial property solicitor then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position of NQ commercial property solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018