- Job Search
- Commercial Property Managing Associate
Commercial Property Managing Associate
Commercial Property Managing Associate. A commercial property managing associate is sought to join the Surrey offices of one of the UK leading and most recognisable legal practices.
· To take a leading role in a busy real estate team.
· To advise clients on a range of commercial property transactions, including investors, occupiers and developers.
· To assist the Partners with the management of the department
· Experienced commercial property solicitor, with superb technical skills.
· Will have worked in a recognised real estate department, at a national or international law firm.
· Experience of leading on large scale transactions.
· Previous experience of training, developing and supervising junior lawyers.
· Market leading salary, amongst the highest available outside of London.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Excellent calibre of work the equal of any real estate team in the UK.
If you are an ambitious and hard working commercial property managing associate looking to develop your career with one of the UKs leading law firms, then this position may suit.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018