- Job Search
- Property Solicitor
Commercial/ Residential Property Solicitor
Commercial/ Residential Property Solicitor. A commercial/ residential property solicitor is sought to join the Berkshire offices of a well regarded regional law firm. This is an opportunity for a commercial/ residential property solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked team that undertakes good quality work for a strong client base.
· To work with clients across a range of sectors, based in Berkshire and beyond.
· To advise on matters relating to landlord, tenant, disposals, acquisition and development.
· To manage your own caseload of files and to assist Partners on more complex transactions.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment at NQ-3 PQE.
· Whilst the role will focus on commercial property, the firm are willing to consider candidates with strong residential experience, who wish to transfer across.
· Strong communication skills and excellent commercial awareness.
· Hard working, ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a Legal 500 ranked team.
· Comprehensive salary in line with regional norms.
· Friendly and supportive team.
· Interesting and varied work.
If you are an ambitious and hard working commercial/ residential property solicitor looking to develop your career with one of Berkshire's leading law firms, then this position may suit.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018