- Job Search
- NQ Real Estate Solicitor
NQ Real Estate Solicitor
NQ Real Estate Solicitor. One of the UK's most recognisable legal practices is seeking to recruit an NQ real estate solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQ real estate solicitor to join a team who advises a range of interesting clients.
· Acting for a varied and interesting client base.
· Advising on a broad range of property matters including landlord, tenant, disposal, acquisition and development matters.
· To manage your own files and work as part of a team on more complex matters.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment at NQ level.
· Applicants should have at least one seat in real estate.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· The firm are willing to consider candidates with a variety of different academic records.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· The opportunity to join an inclusive team that puts an emphasis on nurturing junior lawyers.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Bespoke training and development plans.
If you are an ambitious lawyer seeking to develop their career as an NQ real estate solicitor then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position of NQ real estate solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018