- Job Search
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Corporate Commercial Solicitor. A corporate commercial solicitor is sought to join the Bristol offices of South West regional law firm. The successful corporate commercial solicitor can expect to join a busy team that is embedded in the local SME business community.
· To take a leading role in a busy corporate commercial team.
· To advise clients on a range of corporate and commercial law matters.
· To play an active role in the development of client relationships.
· Experienced corporate commercial solicitor, with superb technical skills.
· Will be able to offer advise to SME clients on both corporate and commercial matters.
· Have demonstrable experience of successfully developing client relationships.
· Be committed to providing excellent client care.
· A competitive salary in-line with regional norms.
· An established client base with a case load of work to pick up immediately.
· Definite career progression opportunities for ambitious candidates.
If you are a skilled and experienced solicitor with strong technical skills looking to develop your career with a friendly regional law firm then this position may suit. To apply for the position of Corporate Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018