- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Solicitor
Intellectual Property Solicitor
Intellectual Property Solicitor. An intellectual property solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position as an intellectual property solicitor within the Bristol offices of a strong regional law firm. The successful intellectual property solicitor will be joining a Legal 500 ranked team that is undertaking both contentious and non-contentious work.
· To work as an intellectual property within a Legal 500 ranked team.
· To advise on a range of general commercial law work, focusing on IP elements.
· To advise on IP disputes.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong intellectual property experience either gained in a specific IP role or as part of a general commercial caseload.
· Ambitious and hard working individual who has a "can do" attitude.
· Strong communications skills.
· Competitive salary in-line region norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Bespoke training and development.
· Modern employer, fully embracing flexibility, agility and diversity.
If you are seeking to develop your career, working as an intellectual property solicitor in a friendly Legal 500 ranked team then this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Intellectual Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018