- Job Search
- Projects Solicitor
Leading international law firm is seeking to recruit a Projects solicitor to join their Bristol team. The successful projects solicitor will be vital to the continued growth and development of the team and the firm in Bristol. Here is an excellent opportunity for a projects solicitor to take on interesting, complex and high value work in an influential and pivotal position within the firm.
· To work as a projects solicitor with a recognised projects and procurement team law team that advises international, national, regional and local businesses.
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including development & financing, project structuring, risk allocation, concession agreements, intra-consortium agreements, PPAs and subcontracts.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Exposure to projects and procurement work commensurate with PQE.
· 4+ years' PQE gained in either private practice or in-house environments.
· Desire to work in a collaborative environment and to build long term relationships with clients.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to work for recognised and leading projects team that plays a pivotal role in their firm's growth strategy.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious projects solicitor seeking to develop your career as a projects solicitor within a superb environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Projects Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018