- Job Search
- Charity Solicitor
Charities Solicitor. A leading national law firm and leading provider of legal services to charity and education sector clients is seeking an charities solicitor to join their busy charities team in Bristol. The successful charities solicitor can expect to work on a range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters for charities clients.
· Working on commercial, corporate and governance matters for local and national clients from a range of sectors but in particular for charities including co-operatives, community organisations and social enterprises.
· Work is often is often project based, requiring interaction with other departments within the firm.
· You will be a qualified solicitor with experience of corporate, commercial or regulatory matters;
· No prior experience of advising charities sector clients is required;
· A demonstrable interest in the charities sector;
· Willingness to get involved in networking and business development activities.
· On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a highly supportive environment.
To apply for the position of Charities Solicitor, please contact Nick Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018