- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts
Commercial Solicitor. A nationally recognised law firm is seeking to recruit a commercial solicitor into their Bristol offices. The successful commercial solicitor will join a team that advises a broad client base that encompasses both private and public sector organisations.
· The successful commercial solicitor will join a Legal 500 ranked team in Bristol.
· To focus on commercial IT work, particularly complex & long term projects.
· The successful will take a senior role within a successful team.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong commercial IT experience including gained through employment in-house or with a recognised UK law firm .
· Strong academic record and excellent communication skills.
· Desire to work for a dynamic, forward moving firm that is constantly looking for new and innovative solutions.
· The structure of the team means that this role is likely to be most appropriate for those with 5+ PQE.
· Competitive salary in-line region norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Collegiate environment that promotes employee development and progression.
· The chance to work for a law firm that is a known leader in its field..
If you are seeking to develop your career, working on complex matters in a friendly environment this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018