- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. A corporate solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position with the Chambers & Legal 500 ranked corporate team at the Oxford office of this top 50 UK law firm. The role will suit a corporate solicitor who wishes to work have a client base including the biggest local and large national clients.
· The corporate solicitor will be working on high value corporate transactions.
· You will be working with multi national corporations, government bodies and leading financial institutions.
· You will be working across all of the core areas such as M&A, corporate advisory and reorganisations.
· Applicants should have strong corporate law experience and a good academic background.
· Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales.
· Be able to manage a caseload of files with appropriate supervision.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
· An opportunity to work and progress with a highly regarded corporate team.
· Working in a collaborative environment with a great focus on a healthy work-life balance.
· Private healthcare, pension and life assurance.
If you are an experienced corporate solicitor seeking to work in a busy department then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position of Corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
e interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call usIf this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018