- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to work within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in the Guildford offices of this nationally renowned law firm. This team are recognised as a national leader outside of London and therefore the successful corporate solicitor will undertake a superb quality of work.
· To work on mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, private equity and joint ventures matters for a FTSE, AIM and internationally listed companies.
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on large scales matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Strong corporate experience gained with a leading international, national or large regional law firm.
· Strong academic record
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· The structure of the team means that the role is most likely to suit a corporate associate with NQ- 6 PQE.
· Very competitive salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work in Surrey but still undertake City quality work.
If you are an ambitious corporate solicitor seeking a role in a high performance team, then this position may suit. To apply for the position of Ccorporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018